** NOTE: Stuck on the loading screen with the latest update? Go to Settings->Apps->Shadow Era->Permissions and manually enable the permissions. We’re working on an update asap, thanks for your understanding!
Shadow Era is the full scale, cross-platform collectable trading card game that you’ve been looking for, with the most generous free to play system out there!
Start your campaign by choosing your Human Hero, and get a free starter deck. Battle with AI opponents or other players in realtime pvp to earn more cards. Your progress and cards will be saved on the server and can be accessed from any device! You must decide which strategy to use as you build your deck, in one of the most balanced card games out there!
“A fantastic representation of what freemium games should be.” – Touch Arcade
“Shadow Era is a must-download for fans of CCGs.” – TUAW
“Shadow Era is a deep CCG that’s easy to pick up, but nearly impossible to put down.” – Slide To Play (4/4)
“Shadow Era proves that digital TCG’s can be just as fun as their real world counterparts.” – Gamezebo
“If you like MTG or Hearthstone, you’ll love Shadow Era!”
– 67 new cards in the Lost Lands expansion, bringing the total to more than 600 cards
– Amazing card art that is sure to wow you, even rivals the top trading card games!
– View games in progress or replays to learn new strategies
– Free to play Meltdown game mode with great weekly prizes
– Cross-platform multiplayer pvp battles
– Game Center leaderboards
– Full support for Retina and iPad displays
– Fantastic 3d graphics and special effects
– Amazing custom soundtrack
– Completely free to play! No “pay to win” here!
– One of the most active communities of any TCG
Please visit http://www.shadowera.com for the official game rules, full card list, tutorials, and forums.
– reverted to the previous Unity game engine version to avoid several bugs
– fix for strange card draw animations
– added a game option for streamers to more easily hide your hand cards
– fix for white text input issue on some Android phones
– exported deck list is now properly copied to clipboard on mobile
For more details, visit our forums at shadowera.com