SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 3.4.10 APK AppJune 14, 2019
SingPlay: Karaoke your MP3 – Automatically convert your mp3 songs into KARAOKE. The result is “Vocal Removed” songs.
Now, you can enjoy Karaoke using MP3 songs in your own device; Sing and record your favorite songs, and create your own unique recordings and share them with your friends, family and the world.
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to get sweat trying to find your favorite karaoke songs, or download them from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your phone into karaoke songs, while reserving the original quality of the music; It’s not a MIDI sounds! Browse through your music list, pick a song that you like to sing and start. If you want to record your singing, just press the record button.
Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with it, save as an MP3 file on your device. You can also share it on Facebook, YouTube, Soundcloud and so on.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Vocal Training is so easy, thanks to 5 seconds FF / REW
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the TEMPO and PITCH controls as you want
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Remove or reduce the original vocal (varies depending on songs)
* Lyrics display (from mp3 file). Lyrics can be added manually, if not included in the mp3.
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* 5 seconds FF / REW
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your voice
* Independent Volume Controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection is required
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or above. Not all tablets are supported.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Outputs: Video file (mp4), Audio file (mp3)
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. It is recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone attached, since a microphone inside a phone provide a better quality recording than one attached to an earphones, in most cases.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
The SFX default preset has been set to “Studio”. (Quality Improved)
The default Reverb Volume has been set to “0” to prevent the audio quality degradation when both Reverb and a SFX are ON. (Please don’t use them at the same time for the best audio quality.)