P3nto–Bet You Can’t Beat the App! 2.267 APK MODOctober 7, 2020
P3nto–Bet You Can’t Beat the App! – P3nto is an exciting, two-player game where the object is to guess your opponent’s secret five-letter word before they guess yours. With each guess, the app tells you the number of letters common to the word you guessed and your opponent’s secret word and which are in the same position. For example, if your opponent’s secret word is stars and you guess spurs, the response would be 3. If you guessed artsy, the response would be 0. Match wits against the app or another player in this challenging and addictive game.
• Play in English, French, German or Spanish (more languages to come!)
• Supports the English, French, German and Spanish locales
• Large word lists: 8000+ (English), 7200+ (French), 8000+ (German) and 5000+ (Spanish)
• Great for improving vocabulary
• Three levels of opponent playing strength (Novice, Intermediate and Expert) when playing the app
• Player ratings: start off as a Novice and work your way up to Expert by winning rating points
• Enter your secret word manually or choose from the full alphabetized list
• Observe your opponent’s progress in deducing your secret word
• Keep track of your progress as you figure out the app’s secret word
• Add to the fun by displaying insults/whines when your opponent wins/loses
• Attractive user interface
Designed and written by a UC Berkeley Ph.D. mathematician, this game relies on logic more than knowledge of thousands of arcane, five-letter words and is extremely challenging. As you progress in skill from Novice to Expert, your powers of deduction will improve. This is a great game for training your mind in logical thinking. Beat the app and become smarter!
P3nto also supports Human-to-Human play. Challenge others to a match and gain rating points when you win!
For more details, see https://sites.google.com/view/p3nto/home
Fixed bug: App crashes when signing out if the Google signin client is null.
Fixed bug: App occasionally crashes during play at the point where the player has guessed the opponent’s secret word.